Highland Wine Merchants is a family-owned wine and spirits broker in the state of New Hampshire. Our business is built on bringing remarkable wines and spirits to the New Hampshire market and our portfolio is acclaimed by licensees and consumers across the state. We grew our revenues more than 50% in 2018 and are on track to do it again in 2019.
We are actively recruiting for a full-time Sales Representative to keep our growth going! Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page to apply.
Sales Representative – Wine and Spirits
We are currently seeking a qualified, self-motivated wine and spirits sales representative interested in using their experience to help our company reach the next level. The ideal candidate is familiar with the New Hampshire market and can hit the ground running. They will be comfortable working in a small company environment, personally responsible for their own level of success. The opportunity exists for this position to grow to overall manager of sales for the company.
- Represent Highland Wine Merchants’ portfolio of quality wines to on-premise and off-premise accounts
- Develop and enhance long-term customer relationships
- Open new accounts and continually service, manage, and grow those accounts
- Organize and conduct wine tastings, dinners, and events for trade and consumers
- Evaluate customer needs and make recommendations to management for future product line enhancements
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, to create sell sheets, presentations, and reports
- Experience in wine sales or wine-related industry
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with a high standard of success
- Ability to prioritize your time and approach individual accounts with an appropriate wine selection
- Well-rounded knowledge of fine wines, customer relationship building, technology, and sales writing
- Existing accounts are a plus
- Experience working with NH State Liquor Commission and store is a plus
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age; possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and proof of valid automobile insurance
- This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for tastings & special events.